Incheon Daily Report (Nov. 6, 2020)
Incheon, Social Distancing Phase 1 (From 00:00 on Nov. 7)
*Observation of basic principles given by the Central Government
- Gatherings, events and tests of over 500 people should do a pre-report and have a designated consultation division
- Resident amenity facilities of apartment buildings should thoroughly abide by related infectious disease prevention and control measures.
- Incheon Grand Park and public sports indoor and outdoor facilities should thoroughly abide by related infectious disease prevention and control measures (no limitation on the number of users).
- Wolmi Sea Train runs with 60% capacity, Children’s Science Center runs with 85% capacity
- Social Welfare Facilities in Incheon are imposed with Incheon operations standards which are tougher than those of the Ministry of Welfare in order to protect people vulnerable to infectious diseases
Biggest ever budget, 11.9399 trillion won, for 2021
6% increase from 2020,
Focused on Incheon New Deal and Four Pending Issues
- Debt Reduction Target: 120.2 billion won in volume and 5.5% in ratio
Potential Burden Reduction: 1.3878 trillion won (against 2017)
- Biggest ever general subsidies of 757.2 billion won (up by 61.8 billion won)
- Government subsidies of 3.4921 trillion won (up by 263 billion won)
‘Turn the crisis into an opportunity for another leap forward
through expansionary fiscal operation in 2021!‘
KOGL: Source Indication (Type 1)
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.