Early enforcement of Level 1.5 Social Distancing measures for restaurants and cafes
(00:00 Nov. 21 – 24:00 Dec. 6)
- Target: general restaurants, cafes, snack bars, and bakeries larger than 50㎡
- Key measures: mandatory management of visitor logs and mask-wearing, keeping a two-meter distance between tables, etc.
* Expanded enforcement of administrative order in place for restaurants and coffee shops smaller than 50㎡ to observe the virus containment guidelines
Social Distancing Level raised by one notch to 1.5 (00:00 Nov. 23 – 24:00 Dec. 6)
* Except for Ganghwa-gun and Ongjin-gun
(Social Distancing Level 1 to be applied with the exemption of no mask-wearing penalty in place for religious facilities)
【Ongoing】 Testing of 2,684 people related to publicly used facilities
(Positive: 24, Negative: 1,046, Under testing: 1,519, To be tested: 95)
【Status of Major COVID-19 Testings】
- Out of 48 people related to Tosung Jamsil Pork Backbone Stew restaurant (linked to Incheon #1079), 11 tested positive, 36 tested negative, and 1 is under testing.
- Out of 78 people related to two mountain hiking clubs, 5 tested positive, 21 tested negative, 35 are under testing, and 17 are awaiting to be tested.
- Out of 601 people related to an elementary school in Seo-gu (linked to Incheon #1129), 2 tested positive, 85 tested negative, 448 are under testing, and 66 are awaiting to be tested.
- Out of 138 people related to a Namdong-gu church (linked to Incheon #1118), 100 tested negative and 38 are under testing.
- All 372 people related to an elementary school in Namdong-gu (linked to Incheon #1141) tested ‘negative’