65 new confirmed cases in Incheon (2,875 in total)
Contact case outside Incheon
*1 related to a hair salon in Namdong-gu
*1 related to a convalescent center in Seo-gu
*4 related to a religious facility in Namdong-gu
*1 related to an insurance company in Bupyeong-gu
*3 related to a general hospital in Ganghwa-gun
○ Thorough management of people under self-quarantine during end-of-year holidays
- To minimize management vacuum by setting up the notification system of any occurrence of people put under self-quarantine
○ [Ongoing] Preemptive testing for convalescent centers and weekday care centers
- Convalescent centers: Out of 9,345 people, 2 tested positive, 9,110 negative, and 223 are in progress.
- Weekday care centers: Out of 5,706 people, 5,615 tested negative and 91 are in progress.
○ COVID-19 testing for 1644 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 17 / negative: 1,554 / in progress: 73)
(Major Test Results)
- Out of 359 people related to a restaurant visited by Incheon-2694: Negative-306, In progress-53
- Out of 87 people related to a family clinic in Namdong-gu: Positive-4, Negative-74, In progress-9
- All 1,043 people related to a Hambakmaeul in Yeonsu-gu tested negative.
- All 130 people related to a convalescent center in Jung-gu tested negative.
- Out of 25 people related to a religious facility in Namdong-gu: Positive-13, Negative-1, In progress-11
When the level of social distancing is 2 or higher, anyone can get a COVID-19 diagnostic test regardless of epidemiological connections or the presence of symptoms.