The Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) is launching its newmobile “Social Distancing Information” service as a one-stop-shop designed tohelp the public keep up with the latest updates on the government’s socialdistancing policies. Please install and access the app for more information.
Historyof the new mobile “Social Distancing Information” service
1) MOHW develops a dedicated a mobile app for“Social Distancing Information” as a quick and easy information outlet
- (Available information) Information on ① social distancing, ② socialdistancing in daily life, and ③ mask wearing
- (Install guide) Search for the “SocialDistancing Guide’ in the App Store or Google Play (for smartphones), theninstall the app
※ Refer to “Attachment 1” for moredetailed installation instructions (sorted by smartphone type)
2) MOHW offers updates via functional improvementsto the “COVID-19 Micro Website”
- (Available information) Summary on socialdistancing measures, step-by-step action plans, action measures applied toactivities at key facilities, etc.
- (Access guide) Enter“http://ncov.mohw.go.kr” in your address bar on your PC or smartphone Internetbrowser (IE, Chrome, etc.) to access the Micro Website
※ Refer to “Attachment 2” for theMicro Website layout and menu details
* (Banner hyperlink)