8 new confirmed cases in Incheon (3,830 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
*2 related to a medical institution in Seo-gu
*1 related to families/ acquaintances in Seo-gu
*1 related to interior work
○ Downgrading of social distancing to level 2 (00:00 February 15 – 24:00 February 28)
*To maintain the current private gathering ban of 5 people or over
- (To allow operation until 10 pm) restaurants, cafeterias, indoor sports facilities, karaokes, door-to-door sales, party rooms, indoor standing performance halls, 5 types of entertainment establishment and hold’em pubs
- (To release the limitation of operation hours) movie theaters, PC rooms, video arcades, private educational institutes, amusement parts, hair salons, big-box stores
- (To limit the number of people to less than 100) weddings and funerals
- Religious activities are allowed with less than 20% of the people for regular worship services (gatherings, eating together, accommodation are prohibited)
○ COVID-19 testing for 1,060 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 12 / negative: 883 / in progress: 165)
(Major Test Results)
- Out of 100 people related to Incheon-4108: Positive-2, Negative-76, In progress-22
- All 334 people related to Incheon-4,115 tested negative.
Major City Affairs
Tighter Welfare Safety Net
with Implementation Plan for 2021 Local Social Security
- 1,299 trillion won for 65 projects including supports for asset building support of youth with development disabilities and Incheon postnatal care centers
When all family members get COVID-19 tests,
you can ensure the safety of all.
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.