16 new confirmed cases in Incheon (4,201 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
*2 related to families/ acquaintances in Seo-gu
○ On-site inspection on compliance of quarantine rules at 131 business establishments such as singing rooms
- (Period) February 1 (Monday) - February 14 (Sunday)
- (Results) 81 observed the quarantine rules, 17 were advised to complement their compliance, 33 had been closed (temporarily)
*The 17 establishments were rechecked and confirmed for implementing complementary measures.
○ With the downgrading of social distancing to level 2, shortened late-night service of Incheon subway line 1 and line 2 is normalized. (February 17)
○ COVID-19 testing for 1,417 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 29 / negative: 1,129 / in progress: 259)
(Major Test Results)
- Out of 181 people related to Incheon-4108: Positive-8, Negative-118, In progress-55
- Out of 22 people related to a hair salon in Yeonsu-gu: Positive-1, In progress-21
- Out of 39 people related to Incheon-4169: Positive-8, Negative-29, In progress-10
When all family members get COVID-19 tests,
you can ensure the safety of all.
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.