28 new confirmed cases in Incheon (4,939 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations in Incheon (as of 00:00, 26 Mar.)
- 43,983 (61.8%) out of those eligible for the initial doses in Q1 have been vaccinated.
(Incheon citizens over 18: 1.75%)
*Healthcare personnel at convalescent hospitals, nursing facilities, and medical institutes caring for COVID-19 patients as well first responders.
○ COVID-19 testing for 658 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 5 / negative: 330 / in progress: 323)
(Major Test Results)
- Out of 10 people related to Incheon-4878: Positive-1, Negative-9
- All 57 people related to Incheon-4885 tested negative.
【Key City Affairs】
○ Incheon expands its elderly support policies and programs in 2021
A 11.5% YOY increase in the budget for senior Incheon citizens,
with 1.2461 trillion won injection
- Expand the eligibility criteria for basic pensioners receiving the maximum amount
(bottom 40% → bottom 70%)
- Build Incheon City Convalescent Center (aim to open in the second half of 2022)
- Expand Hyo (filial duty) Dream Welfare Card project (1,000 more beneficiaries YOY)
- (NEW) Subsidize virus control expenses for common senior citizen centers
- (NEW) Support public funeral services for the unclaimed dead and low-income class
COVID-19 vaccination is the fastest and safest way to protect each other.
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.