Two more weeks of social distancing level 2 in the Seoul Metropolitan Area
(0:00 March 29 to 24:00 April 11)
20 new confirmed cases in Incheon (5,029 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, March 29)
- 45,826 (64.3%) out of people eligible for the first round of shots have been vaccinated. (Incheon citizens of over 18 years old vaccinated: 1.83%)
*Healthcare workers and health professionals at convalescent hospitals, nursing facilities, and medical institutes caring for COVID-19 patients as well fist responders.
○ COVID-19 testing for 1,859 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 86 / negative: 1,720 / in progress: 53)
[Major City Affairs]
Child care planning specialists
Incheon offers free-of-charge visiting child care consulting
- Application period: April 1 – 10
- Support: Three to eight times of consulting per household
Selected as the Local Innovation Project
in the public contest by the Ministry of Employment and Labor
Creating more jobs in the Airport Economic Zone
- Project budget: 225 million won (27.6% increase from last year)
- Aim to create 552 new jobs
COVID-19 Vaccination, the fastest and safest way to protect each other.
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.