17 new confirmed cases in Incheon (5,046 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations in Incheon (as of 00:00, 30 Mar.)
- 47,162 (66%) out of those eligible for the initial doses in Q1 have been vaccinated.
(Incheon citizens over 18: 1.88%)
*Healthcare personnel and patients over 65 at convalescent hospitals, nursing facilities, and medical institutes caring for COVID-19 patients as well first responders.
○ Enhanced quarantine measures at Incheon Family Park, such as refraining from ancestral grave visits for the upcoming Hansik Day
- Limit the number of mourners at a crematorium (15 or less with 1 deceased)
- Install thermal sensors, hand sanitizers, and QR-code based visitor logs with tougher safety measures (assign 121 quarantine personnel a day)
- Promote social distancing and other anti-virus measures such as refraining from ancestral grave visits
○ COVID-19 testing for 1,033 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 87 / negative: 890 / in progress: 56)
(Major Test Results)
- Out of 456 people related to Incheon-4891: Positive-19, Negative-422, In progress-15
- Out of 134 people related to Incheon-4912: Positive-4, Negative-130
- All 116 people related to Incheon-4974 tested negative.
COVID-19 vaccination is the fastest and safest way to protect each other.
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.