27 new confirmed cases in Incheon (5,073 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, March 31)
- 48,832 (68.2%) out of people eligible for the first round of shots have been vaccinated. (Incheon citizens of over 18 years old vaccinated: 1.95%)
*Healthcare workers and health professionals at convalescent hospitals, nursing facilities, and medical institutes caring for COVID-19 patients as well fist responders.
○ To maintain the loosened criteria for Incheon Emergency Welfare due to the prolonged COVID-19 by the end of June.
○ On-site inspection of 3,660 facilities such as singing rooms and PC rooms for their compliance with quarantine measures.
- on-site guidance: 204 / financial penalties: 46 / legal charges: 14 / gathering bans: 2
○ COVID-19 testing for 945 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 86 / negative: 837 / in progress: 22)
(Major Test Results)
- All 35 people related to Incheon-5031 tested negative.
- Out of 108 people related to Incheon-5006: Positive-7, Negative-99, In Progress-2
- Out of 39 people related to Incheon-5015: Positive-1, Negative-38
COVID-19 Vaccination, the fastest and safest way to protect each other.
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.