21 new confirmed cases in Incheon (5,094 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, April 1)
- 50,090 (70%) out of people eligible for the first round of shots have been vaccinated. (Incheon citizens of over 18 years old vaccinated: 2%)
*Healthcare personnel and patients over 65 at convalescent hospitals, nursing facilities, and medical institutes caring for COVID-19 patients as well fist responders.
○ Incheon Grand Park and Wolmi Park to close during Cherry Blossom Season (3-11 Apr.)
○ On-site inspection of intercity buses for their compliance with quarantine measures
- On-site corrective actions taken: 5 cases (24 Feb. - 30 Mar. / 35 days)
○ COVID-19 testing for 1,343 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 31 / negative: 1,204 / in progress: 108)
(Major Test Results)
- All 42 people related to Incheon-5007: Positive-5, Negative-2, In progress-35
- All 199 people related to a preschool in Namdong-gu tested negative.
- All 375 people related to Incheon-5053 tested negative.
COVID-19 Vaccination, the fastest and safest way to protect each other.
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.