32 new confirmed cases in Incheon (5,183 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, Apr. 5)
- 55,275 (22.5%) out of people eligible for the first round of shots have been vaccinated. (Incheon citizens of over 18 years old vaccinated: 2.21%)
*Healthcare workers and health professionals at convalescent hospitals, nursing facilities, and medical institutes caring for COVID-19 patients as well fist responders.
○ COVID-19 testing for 787 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 13 / negative: 466 / in progress: 308)
Major City Affairs
Incheon offers no-interest loans to micro-enterprises for a year
To support micro-enterprises whose operation and sales deteriorate due to COVID-19
- As much as 20 million won for one micro-enterprise
- Application: visit the Incheon Credit Guarantee Foundation or www.icsinbo.or.kr
To create a low-carbon ecosystem by establishing a bioplastic value chain
Strategies to foster the white bio industry
- To lay the foundation for the white bio industry
- To boost demand for bio-based products
- To promote the supply of bio-degradable bio plastic products
COVID-19 Vaccination, the fastest and safest way to protect each other.
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.