19 new confirmed cases in Incheon (5,255 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (2)
*2 related to a daycare center/public facilities in Yeonsu-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, Apr. 7)
- 59,327 (23.6%) out of people eligible for the first round of shots vaccinated.
(Incheon citizens of over 18 years old vaccinated: 2.37%)
○ Site inspection of 17 colatheques due to the extended Social Distancing in greater Seoul area
- Results: 12 facilities appropriately complying with key anti-virus measures while 5 facilities ordered to suspend business
○ COVID-19 testing for 1,779 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 35 / negative: 895 / in progress: 849)
- Out of 131 people related to Incheon-5133: Negative-130, In progress-1
- Out of 212 people related to Incheon-5158: Positive-19, Negative-187, In progress-6
- Out of 87 people related to Incheon-5189: Negative-86, In progress-1
COVID-19 Vaccination, the fastest and safest way to protect each other.
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.