37 new confirmed cases in Incheon (5,236 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (3)
*3 related to a daycare center/public facility in Michuhol-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, Apr. 8)
- 61,414 (24.4%) out of people eligible for the first round of shots have been vaccinated. (Incheon citizens of over 18 years old vaccinated: 2.46%)
*Healthcare workers and health professionals at convalescent hospitals, nursing facilities, and medical institutes caring for COVID-19 patients as well fist responders.
○ Mt. Goryeo Azalea Festival has been cancelled and its hiking trail is closed for tougher COVID-19 quarantine (From April 5 to petal fall)
- Closed areas: 8 hiking trails, 5 car approaches around hiking trails, 4 parking lots
○ COVID-19 testing for 1,765 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 20 / negative: 1,396 / in progress: 349)
- Out of 212 people related to Incheon-5158: Positive-19, Negative-193
- Out of 161 people related to a religious facility in Namdong-gu: Positive-1, Negative-144
- Testing of 14 people related to Incheon-524 is in progress.
COVID-19 Vaccination, the fastest and safest way to protect each other.
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.