Incheon Daily Report [Jan. 8, 2021]
32 new confirmed cases in Incheon (3,307 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
*4 related to a convalescent hospital in Gyeyang-gu
*4 related to a convalescent cetner in Seo-gu
*1 related to a religious facility in Bupyeong-gu
*1 related to a religious facility in Namdong-gu
○ Adjustment of containment measures for indoor sports facilities in the Seoul Metropolitan Area (from Jan.8, 00:00 to Jan.17, 24:00)
- Gathering ban in principle, but operation is permitted for classes of childres and students (until 3rd graders highschool)
○ COVID-19 testing for 153 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 0 / negative: 135 / in progress: 18)
(Major Test Results)
- All 32 people related to a company/Incheon-3192 tested negative.
- All 94 people related to an ob/gyn hospital in Seo-gu tested negative.
- All 7 people related to a restaurant in Bupyeong-gu tested negative.
When the level of social distancing is 2 or higher, anyone can get a COVID-19 diagnostic test regardless of epidemiological connections or the presence of symptoms.
Your suggestions turn into Incheon’s policies!
Excellent proposals from the Incheon Citizens Mayor Roundtable Discussion were
- Among 192 proposals suggested by citizens at the Incheon Citizens Mayor Roundtable Discussion held in the second half of 2020, 5 were selected to be excellent.
- Those 5 proposals will be further developed in connection with the Incheon New Deal or reflected in city policies.
<Citizen excellent suggestions>
- (i) To nurture AI related businesses and human resources, (ii) To support the development of the bio industry (iii) To establish mediu-term and long-term plans for GHG emission reduction (iv) To create forests when the Gyeongin Highway goes underground (v) To actively operate call taxi for persons with disabilities
KOGL: Source Indication (Type 1)
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.