We are offering an opportunity for the citizens to enjoy the culture and be comforted by it, by offering a free drive-in theater for citizens, tired of Covid-19, especially the youths in the old downtown, so please apply.
▣ Event Contents
○ Event name: Covid-19 Civic-Comfort Starlight Film Festival (Drive-in Theater)
○ Date and time: August 7 ~ August 22, 2020 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday night /8 times in total), around at 20:00
○ Venue: Inline Skating Ground at Incheon Grand Park
○ Host/Organizer: Incheon Metropolitan City Branch of Korea Film Association
※ Inquiries ☎ 866-6665
- Participation: Incheon citizens, families with youth have priority
※ Entry of about 150 vehicles per movie (booking of 100 cars to be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis/ 50 cars on-site applications)
- Admission fee: Free (However, parking fee of 3,000 won payable)
- Screening list: A Dog's Journey / Forbidden Dream / Judy / A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon / Hitman: Agent Jun / Stand by me / Innocence / Happy Little Submarine : 20000 Leagues under the Sea
- Application period: from 10:00, July 23 (Thu), 2020 to the closing time
※ Due to the lack of a counting system, real-time counting is not possible. After checking the next day, application will be closed in the order of reception time (families of teenagers in the old downtown have preference), so please keep that in mind. Those who are chosen will be contacted individually later.
- How to apply: Access to the link below [Some applications are closed and Judy and Stand by me are open for application] http://me2.do/5ZuzR1R8