Incheon North Port Hinterland (Hanjin Heavy Industries Site)
Connected to Seoul Ring Expressway II, Incheon International Airport, and Incheon North Port, the Incheon North Port Hinterland is being developed as a logistical hub and support site for the Incheon Port.
Currently, investors are building logistics facilities, support facilities, commercial facilities, and knowledge industry research centers in sites near the Incheon North Port Hinterland area (607,068㎡) parceled out as part of the hinterland development initiative.
Summary of the Project
- Location: Incheon North Port hinterland area, Wonchang-dong, Seo-gu, Incheon
- Site: 607,068㎡ (approximately 183,638 pyeong, 66 lots)
- Project Duration: 2012 ~ 2019
- Approved Usage: Factories, warehouses (logistics, lumber, steel, distribution), limited range of commercial facilities, etc.
- Developers: Hanjin Heavy Industries
- Price (per pyeong): Industrial land KRW 3.6~4.7 million / Commercial land: KRW 6.8~8.0 million
- Current Status of Incheon North Port Hinterland Development
|Sort||Total Area||Total Area Available for Development||Development
(including expected donations)
|Site Area (㎡)||2,549,528㎡ (100%)||607,068㎡ (23.8%)||1,375,747㎡ (54%)||566,713㎡ (22.2%)|
- Investment Promotion Division (032-440-3291~4), Incheon Metropolitan City Government.
- Affiliated Organizations: Management Support Department (032-421-9400), Hanjin Heavy Industries Incheon Regional Office.