Incheon Support Center for Foreign Workers
Support services are provided to foreign immigrant workers, including counselling on labor.
- Website: www.infc.or.kr(available in English)
- Inquiries: 032-431-5757 (working days) 09:00~18:00 / lunch 12:00~13:00
- Address: 12F Myungjin Plaza, Hoguporo 220, Namdong-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City
- counselling on the Labor Act (delay in payment of wages, workplace transfer, industrial disasters, 4 major insurances and foreigner insurance, etc.)
- Counselling on life-related laws and regulations (civil and criminal cases, stay in Korea, traffic accident, injury, disease, etc.)
- Foreign language interpretation (interpretation in 10 languages)
- Korean and computer, law, industrial safety, crime prevention, etc.
- Traffic safety education, examination for a driver's license
- community gatherings, athletic meet, New Years' Eve event, visits to cultural places
- National culture events, free health examination, haircut/hairdressing service
Michuhol-gu Foreign Worker Counselling Center
Home-visit and phone call counselling for foreign workers regarding wages, delay in payment, labor act, etc.
- Address: 35-50, Juyeomro 28beongil, Michuhol-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City (Juan-dong)
- Inquiries: 032-880-7467
- Counselling languages: English, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Chinese