Our city requested the Incheon Foundation forWomen & Family to conduct research services for the sake of “Incheon CityChild Survey and Basic Plan for Child-Friendly City Development”.
As part of the implementation of thisresearch project, we plan to hold “Civic Debate to Make Incheon aChild-Friendly City (Online)”. We ask for your active participation.
○ Event Name: Online Civic Debate to MakeIncheon a Child-Friendly City.
○ Recruitment Number: A total of around120 people including children, youth and parents in Incheon
(30 students in grades 4-6 of elementaryschool, 30 middle school students, 30 high school students and 30 parents)
○ Application Period: September 7 (Mon) ~September 17 (Thu), 2020
○ Selectionresult: Individual notification on September 18, 2020 (Fri)
○ Date of OnlineDebate: September 19 (Sat), 2020. 10:00 ~ 12:30
○ Online Application:https://www.mangoboard.net/publish/5846541
(※ A gift (Gifticon) will be provided to all online participants)
○ Inquiries: Joo-eun Park, Director ofFamily Policy Division, Incheon Foundation for Women & Family(032-517-1924)