The Incheon Metropolitan City Government is accepting applications for the “2021 Dream For Youth Banking,” which supports the long-term employment and build up of assets for young employees working at small and medium-sized enterprises. We look forward to your interest and support in this program.
○ Eligibility: Young employees satisfying ALL of the following requirements:
- Full-time employees working at a small and medium-sized manufacturing company or knowledge/information services vendor (minimum TWO years of experience at the same company) located in Incheon.
* Knowledge/information services industry: Software development and supply, computer programming, engineering service, professional design, video production, research and development, etc.
- Young employees (39 years old or younger) residing in Incheon and subscribed to the four major national insurance schemes
- Employees who work 35 hours or more per week
- Employees with a contracted annual salary of KRW 28 million won or less (based on terms stipulated in the employment contract)
- Support is not available for those participating in financial and employment initiatives similar to the Dream Youth Banking program (e.g. Young Tomorrow Deduction program).
○ Application period: 10:00 on February 17 (Wed), 2021 ~ 18:00 on March 9 (Tue), 2021
○ Application instructions: Apply online (https://dream.incheon.kr)
○ Quota: Approx. 600 persons
* The number of people selected (quota) for the program may change depending on the budget available at the Incheon Metropolitan City Government, and will be determined at the time of final evaluation.
○ Support details: Support employees save KRW 10 million (+interest) for 3 years
- Employees: Deposit a total of KRW 3.6 million (KRW 100,000/month X 36 deposits) / Incheon Metropolitan City: Deposit a total of KRW 6.4 million for 3 years /
○ Inquiries: Incheon Techno Park Employment Support Center (032-725-3076 ~ 7)