Gyeongin Ara Waterway Logistics Complex
The KTX Songdo Station Integrated Transfer Center is expected to serve more than 20,000 passengers per day when construction works to connect the Suin Line, KTX Line, and the East-West Line are complete
Gyeongin Ara Waterway Logistics Complex will support not only facilities such as logistics terminals, delivery centers, and warehouses built for cargo handling, but also supporting facilities such as processing/packaging facilities and research facilities. 703,717㎡ (97.2%) of the total 734,000㎡ has been sold already. Remaining plots available for sale are for logistics complexes, hotels, and community facilities. Above all, Gyeongin Ara Waterway Logistics Complex is close to Cheongna International City, and is easily accessible from Incheon International Airport Expressway and the Seoul Ring Expressway II.
Remaining Lost is 2.8% 20,283㎡. Move-in completed is 97.2% and Construction Area isi 734,000㎡.
Summary of the Project
- Location: Oryu-dong, Seo-gu, Incheon
- Total Area: 1,145,026㎡ (346,370 pyeong) [Available for Sale 734,000㎡ (222,035 pyeong)]
- Project Duration: 2010 ~ 2019
- Project Details: Logistics complex sales (logistics, processing, hotels, community living facilities, etc.)
- Developers: Korea Water Resources Corporation Total Investment: KRW 327 billion
- Investment Promotion Division (032-440-3291~4), Incheon Metropolitan City Government
- Affiliated Organizations: Korea Water Resources Corporation Incheon and Gimpo Regional Office (032-590-2226)