I-FOOD PARK (specialized food industry complex)
I-FOOD PARK (specialized food industry complex) is expected be a forward base for companies looking to produce hygienic, safe food, and venture into not only the domestic foods market, but also overseas markets such as China.
When complete, I-FOOD PARK will function as an industrial complex (261,700㎡) in the
metropolitan area specializing in food products.
As a private development project led by the Incheon Food Complex Development Co., Ltd., I-FOOD PARK will spend KRW 140.2 billion and host industrial facilities (158,993㎡), public facilities (70,452㎡), and supporting facilities (12,459㎡).
I-FOOD PARK will help companies promptly respond to changes in the food industry resulting from the Korea-China FTA, and ensure food safety through facilities approved under HACCP (an advanced food safety system). As an industrial complex developed specifically for the food industry, I-FOOD PARK expects to help companies expand into the domestic and foreign food markets more effectively, and secure better competitiveness.
Summary of the Project
- Location: 457, Geumgok-dong, Seo-gu, Incheon
- Total Area: 261,700㎡ (79,300 pyeong) [Available for Sale 171,452㎡]
- Total Project Cost: KRW 140.2 billion
- Project Duration: 2016 ~ 2019
- Developers: Incheon Food Complex Development Co., Ltd.
- Investment Promotion Division (032-440-3291~4), Incheon Metropolitan City Government
- Affiliated Organizations: Hygiene and Safety Division (032-440-2797), Incheon Metropolitan City Government
- Developers: Incheon Food Complex Development Co., Ltd. (032-561-1186)