Namdong Eco-Smart Valley
- The Namdong Eco-Smart Valley is an industrial complex adjacent to Gyeongin Expressway II and III. It offers easy access to Incheon International Airport as well as Incheon Port. Namdong Eco-Smart Valley is expected to open by the first half of 2022.
Together with the Namdong National Industrial Complex, which focuses on manufacturing, and the Incheon Namdong Urban High Tech Industrial Complex, which focuses on future industries, the Namdong Eco-Smart Valley will host companies involved in industries Incheon specializes in.
Summary of the Project
- Location: 625-31, Namchon-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon
- Site: 267,464㎡ (80,908 pyeong)
- Approved Usage: Industrial facilities, support facilities, etc.
- Total Project Cost: KRW 214.7 billion
- Project Duration: 2016 ~ 2022
- Developers: Private-public joint development (Consortium between Namdong-gu Government and Hyundai Engineering Co., Ltd.)
- Investment Promotion Division (032-440-3286~8), Incheon Metropolitan City Government
- Affiliated Organizations: Public Development Division (032-453-5682), Namdong-gu Office, Incheon Metropolitan City Government