18 new confirmed cases in Incheon (5,602 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (1)
*1 related to a door-to-door sales company in Gyeyang-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, Apr. 29)
- 45.2% of people eligible for the first round of shots have been vaccinated.
(Incheon citizens of over 18 years old: 5.5%)
*Vaccination coverage rate may differ from the previous day’s figure due to a change in the vaccine eligibility.
○ Joint checks for the intensive management week of local festivals
- Period: April 29 – April 30
- Checks on whether there is a festival safety management plan, quarantine compliance on festival venues (by facility and type), etc.
○ COVID-19 testing for 1,444 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (negative: 462 / in progress: 59)
- All of the 93 people related to Incheon-5592 tested negative.
- Out of 93 people related to Incheon-5615: Positive-5, Negative-70
- Out of 227 people related to Incheon-5621: Positive-1, Negative-226