16 new confirmed cases in Incheon (5,734 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (4)
*4 related to a door-to-door sales company in Gyeyang-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, May 4)
- 55.2% of people eligible for the first round of shots have been vaccinated.
(Incheon citizens of over 18 years old: 6.77%)
*Vaccination coverage rate may differ from the previous day’s figure due to a change in the vaccine eligibility.
○ On site inspection of 3.634 facilities including singing practice rooms, PC rooms, movie theaters
- Results: Guidances-571, Fines-125, Charges-17, Gathering bans-2
○ COVID-19 testing for 208 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 4 / negative: 142 / in progress: 62)
- Out of 40 people related to Incheon-5683: Negative-26, In progress-14
- All 31 people related to Incheon-5686 tested negative.
- All 14 people related to Incheon-5701 tested negative.