24 new confirmed cases in Incheon (5,788 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (0)
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, May 4)
- 56.8% of people eligible for the first round of shots have been vaccinated.
(Incheon citizens of over 18 years old: 7.07%)
*Vaccination coverage rate may differ from the previous day’s figure due to a change in the vaccine eligibility.
○ On site inspection of 3.634 facilities including singing practice rooms, PC rooms, movie theaters
- Results: Guidances-571, Fines-125, Charges-17, Gathering bans-2
○ COVID-19 testing for 1,028 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 9 / negative: 469 / in progress: 550)
- Out of 87 people related to Incheon-5737: Positive-2, In progress-85
- Out of 126 people related to Incheon-5748: Negative-104, In progress-22