Incheon Daily Report [May 10, 2021]
14 new confirmed cases in Incheon (5,831 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (1)
*1 related to a door-to-door sales company in Gyeyang-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, May 10)
- 57.5% of people eligible for the first round of shots have been vaccinated.
(Incheon citizens of over 18 years old: 7.18%)
*Vaccination coverage rate may differ from the previous day’s figure due to a change in the vaccine eligibility.
○ COVID-19 testing for 432 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (negative: 91 / in progress: 341)
- Out of 46 people related to Incheon-5795: Negative-44, In progress-2
- Out of 299 people related to Incheon-5807: Negative-35, In progress-264
Major City Affairs
To create a child rearing-friendly city
Tougher transportation safety in child safety zones
- To install additional CCTV for speed, traffic signal and parking enforcement
- To lower speed limits to 30km/h in 18 cases where previously exceptions were allowed
- To remove on-road parking lots and expand public parking spaces
- To install at least on yellow carpet in every school
COVID-19 Vaccination, the fastest and safest way to protect each other.
KOGL: Source Indication (Type 1)
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.