92 new confirmed cases in Incheon (8,894 in total)
[as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (3)
*1 related to a bar in Gangwha-gun
*1 related to a supermarket in Dong-gu
*1 related to an apparel factory in Bupyeong-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, Jul. 29)
- 73% of people eligible for the first round of shots and 26.8% of those eligible for the second round of shots have been vaccinated.
*Vaccination coverage rate can be lower than the previous day’s figure due to a change in the vaccine eligibility.
○ Get Your Summer Vacation COVID-19 Test campaign
- Please get your COVID-19 test before and after summer vacation
*Your best summer vacation this year will be the one with your family as a small group in low season,
○ COVID-19 testing for 5,253 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 18, negative: 5,013, in progress: 222)
- Out of 493 people related to a daily goods shop in Namdong-gu: Positive-1, Negative-492
- Out of 76 people related to a sports facility in Michuhol-gu: Negative-6,