108 new confirmed cases in Incheon (14,719 in total)
[as of 00:00 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (8)
*2 related to a medical institution in Namdong-gu
*1 related to a company in Bupyeong-gu
*1 related to a construction site in Gyeyang-gu
*4 related to a ferry in Ongjin-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccine Roll-out in Incheon (as of 00:00, Sept. 23)
-By percentage of population: Received the 1st dose - 70.6% / Fully vaccinated: 40.8%
*The above figures are tentative statistics variable depending on vaccination registration status.
○ Special on-site inspection at entertainment establishments, restaurants and cafes (from Sept. 13)
- Targets: a total of 43,432 entertainment establishments, general restaurants, rest restaurants, etc.
- Results: a total of 3,365 businesses inspected
(3 violations of large gathering ban, 1 violation of private gathering ban)
○ COVID-19 testing for 3,486 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 57 / negative: 2,723 / in progress: 706)
- All 194 people related to a middle school in Michuhol-gu tested negative.
- Out of 46 people related to a medical institution in Gyeyang-gu: Negative-42, In progress-4