Incheon Help Center for Foreigners Incheon operates a counselling desk and Korean classes to enhance the convenience of living for foreign residents.
- Website: global.incheon.go.kr (available in English, Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese)
- Address: 40, Yesulro 192beongil, Namdong-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City (3F, Saemaul Center of Incheon Metropolitan City)
- Tel: 032-429-2677∼2680
- Counselling areas : Living convenience regarding housing, education, etc.; professional counselling on laws and work
- Counselling methods : visit, phone call, online counselling
- Counselling hours : Mon. to Fri. / 09:00~17:00
- Class Name Beginner Class / Primary Class 1 and 2 / Intermediate Class / TOPIK Class (12-week course each)
- Application visits on a first-come first-served basis; online (refer to the notice on the website for each season)
IFEZ Global Center
Various one-stop services are provided to IFEZ foreign residents.
- Website: http://global.ifez.go.kr (available in English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Inquiries: 032-458-5790
- Address: 1F, G-Tower, ArtCenterDaero 175(Songdo-dong), Yeonsu-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City
- Educational Support : Korean class, Talk House, etc.
- Counselling : Counselling for living convenience among IFEZ foreign residents; experts' counselling
- Others : IFEZ Global Center orientation session, traditional culture experiences, etc.
Danuri Call Center
Information on life in Korea is provided to multicultural families·and foreign female immigrants. Support services include counselling on emergency situations, interpretation for daily life, three-way calling, etc.
- Professional counsellors from the same country help female immigrants.
- In case counselling and protection are urgently required for emergency situations such as family violence, sexual violence, etc., this service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. When a difficulty arises in a multicultural family, various support services are available, including counselling on life, nationality, stay in Korea, etc. as well as interpretation and translation for reports at court, etc.
- PCounselling is followed by various assistance from related agencies such as the Multicultural Family Support Center, family violence counselling center, sexual violence counselling center, shelter for family violence victims, police, hospital, and women's organizations, etc.
- The counselling content are all confidential in principle.
|Counselling on emergency situations or violence incidents & other activities related to emergency support services||
|Information on each step of the life cycle||
|Interpretation for daily activity, trilateral phone call service & emergency||
How to Use
Phone call counselling (trilateral phone call) ☎ 1577-1366
- Working Hours: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Service languages: Korean, English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Tagalog(Philippines), Khmer (Cambodia), Mongolian, Russian, Japanese, Thai, Lao, Uzbek, Nepali
- Website: www.liveinkorea.kr
- How to Use: Menu → Counselling Room → 1:1 counselling (noticeboard)
- Service Language: Korean, English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Tagalog(Philippines), Khmer (Cambodia), Mongolian, Russian, Japanese, Thai, Lao, Uzbek, Nepali
On-site Visit counselling and interview counselling
- On-site Visit counselling: A Danuri Call Center counsellor visits in person
- Interview counselling: Counselling is provided at Danuri Call Center for visitors
- How to Use: Reservation for an appointment with a counsellor
Shelter for emergency situations
- Working Hours: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- How to Use: Visits and counselling service are available in Seoul, Gyeonggi, Suwon, Daejeon, Gwangju, Busan, Gyeongbuk, Gumi, Jeonbuk, Jeonju, etc.
- 6 local counselling centers and shelters for emergency situations are open on Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 18:00. Any phone call during 024 Guidebook for Foreigners in Incheon off-duty time is connected to Seoul Office and a near shelter for female immigrants will provide assistance.
Multicultural Family Support Center
Services of family education, counselling, cultural program, etc. are provided for early adaptation of multicultural families and marriage immigrants to the Korean society as well as their stable family life.
- Danuri support for multicultural families. Website: liveinkorea.kr
Multicultural Family Support Centers in Incheon (9 places)
|Jung-gu Healthy Family & Multicultural Family Support Center||3F Social Welfare Center, Dapdongro 23, Jung-gu(Gyeong-dong)||032-891-1094|
|Dong-gu Healthy Family & Multicultural Family Support Center||Hwadojinro 44beongil, Dong-gu (Songhyeon-dong)||032-773-0297|
|Michuhol-gu Multicultural Family Support Center||Soseongro 189, Michuhol-gu (Hakik-dong)||032-875-1577|
|Yeonsu-gu Healthy Family & Multicultural Family Support Center||Cheongneungdaero 109, Yeonsu-gu (Yeonsu-dong)||032-851-2741|
|Namdong-gu Healthy Family & Multicultural Family Support Center||Soraero 645, Namdong-gu (Mansu-dong)||032-467-3904|
|Bupyeong-gu Multicultural Family Support Center||Yeolumulro 103, Bupyeong-gu (Shipjeong-dong)||032-511-1800∼1|
|Gyeyang-gu Healthy Family & Multicultural Family Support Center||5, Gyeyangsanro 102beongil, Gyeyang-gu(Gyesan-dong)||032-541-2860∼1|
|Seo-gu Healthy Family & Multicultural Family Support Center||6, Gyeongmyeongdaero 693beongil, Seo-gu(Gongchon-dong)||032-569-1560∼2|
|Ganghwa-gun Healthy Family & Multicultural Family Support Center||Bukmungil 11-1, Ganghwa-eup, Ganghwa-gun (Gwancheong-ri)||032-933-0980∼1|
- Counselling and information service for multicultural families and children who have recently moved into Korea
- Escort interpretation for emergency situations and stable settlement in Korea; interpretation for communication between family members
- Interpretation or translation via phone and email
- Korean learning, child education, multicultural education
- Elementary knowledge for employment: informatization, etiquette at work, image making, etc.
- Community gathering, voluntary work, cultural experience, etc.
Namdong Harmony Center
Customized service for the settlement and independence of multicultural families
- Website: harmony.namdong.go.kr
- Inquiries: 032-453-5655
- Korean learning, informatization education, multicultural education, global etiquette, Talk House, etc.
- Life counselling, law and employment, etc.
- Harmony Choir, community gathering, voluntary work, book cafe, etc.
|No||Name of Center||Address||Telephone No|
|1||Incheon Seo-gu New Job Center for Women||2F, Juam Plaza, Gajeongro 350, Seo-gu (Gajeong-dong)||032-577-6092|
|2||Incheon New Job Center for Women||Women's Welfare Center, 24, Gyeongwondaero 864beongil, Michuhol-gu(Juan-dong)||032-440-6526|
|3||Incheon Namdong New Job Center for Women||Guwolro 311, Namdong-gu(Mansu-dong)||032-469-1251|
|4||Incheon Michuhol-gu New Job Center for Women||Chungsol Plaza, A-amdaero 109, Michuhol-gu (Yonghyeon-dong)||032-881-6061|
|5||Incheon New Job Center for Women||Giljuro 539, Bupyeong-gu(Galsan-dong)||032-517-9831|
|6||Incheon NamdongSandan New Job Center for Women||8F, Incheon Business Center, Namdongdaero 215beongil, Namdong-gu(Gojan-dong)||032-260-3604|
|7||Bupyeong New Job Center for Women||Giljuro 539, Bupyeong-gu(Galsan-dong)||032-517-1603|
|8||Gyeyang New Job Center for Women||Bongodaero 628-10, Gyeyang-gu (Hyoseong-dong)||032-554-9368|