21 new confirmed cases in Incheon (5,852 in total) [as of 10:30 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (2)
*2 related to Incheon International Airport
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, May 11)
- 57.6% of people eligible for the first round of shots have been vaccinated.
(Incheon citizens of over 18 years old: 7.19%)
*Vaccination coverage rate may differ from the previous day’s figure due to a change in the vaccine eligibility.
○ Extending operation hours of COVID-19 screening stations
- Weekdays: 9 am – 5 pm, Weekends: 9 am – 1 pm
- Locations: Juan station, Bupyeong Station, Songdo Michuhol Tower, Namdong-gu Central Park
○ COVID-19 testing for 557 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (negative: 472 / in progress: 85)
- Out of 50 people related to Incheon-5800: Negative-41, In progress-9
- Out of 55 people related to Incheon-5817: Negative-41, In progress-14
- All 299 people related to Incheon-5807 tested negative.