62 new confirmed cases in Incheon (9,211 in total)
[as of 00:00 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (7)
*1 related to an internet cafe in Michuhol-gu
*2 related to a frozen food company in Jung-gu
* 1 related to a convalescent facility in Namdong-gu
* 1 related to a bar in Ganghwa-gun
*2 related to a transport business in Incheon
* Today’s daily counts have been updated between 10:30 of previous day and 00:00 today.
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, Aug. 2)
- 81.9% of people eligible for the first round of shots and 28.6% of those eligible for the second round of shots have been vaccinated.
*Vaccination coverage rate can be lower than the previous day’s figure due to a change in the vaccine eligibility.
○ COVID-19 testing for 4,922 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 25, negative: 4,852, in progress: 45)
- Out of 587 people related to a hospital in Yeonsu-gu:
Positive-3, Negative-561, In progress-23
- Out of 37 people related to a call center in Bupyeong-gu: Negative-31, In progress-6