48 new confirmed cases in Incheon (9,259 in total)
[as of 00:00 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (8)
*[Yeonsu-gu] 2 related to a hospital, 2 related to a bar, and 1 related to a clinic
*[Bupyeong-gu] 1 related to a clothes factory
*[Namdong-gu] 1 related to a singing room
*[Dong-gu] 1 related to a big box store
* Today’s daily counts have been updated between 10:30 of previous day and 00:00 today.
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, Aug. 3)
- 83.9% of people eligible for the first round of shots and 28.7% of those eligible for the second round of shots have been vaccinated.
*Vaccination coverage rate can be lower than the previous day’s figure due to a change in the vaccine eligibility.
○ Social distancing level 3 in Ganghwa-gun and Ongjin-gun
- Period: July 31 (Sat.) 9 a.m. – August 8 (Sun,) 12 p.m.
- Details: private gatherings of up to 4 people are allowed; the operation of entertainment establishments and public-use facilities are limited after 10 p.m., etc.
○ COVID-19 testing for 5,093 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 47, negative: 5,046)
- Out of 587 people related to a hospital in Yeonsu-gu:
- All 37 people related to a call center in Bupyeong-gu tested negative.