83 new confirmed cases in Incheon (9,342 in total)
[as of 00:00 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (8)
*[Yeonsu-gu] 1 related to a hospital, 1 related to a bar, and 4 related to a used car trade complex
*[Michuhol-gu] 2 related to a PC room
*[Namdong-gu] 1 related to a bar
*4 transport workers
*1 worker at Incheon Port
* Today’s daily counts have been updated between 10:30 of previous day and 00:00 today.
○ COVID-19 Vaccinations (as of 00:00, Aug. 3)
- 84.9% of people eligible for the first round of shots and 29.1% of those eligible for the second round of shots have been vaccinated.
*Vaccination coverage rate can be lower than the previous day’s figure due to a change in the vaccine eligibility.
○ COVID-19 testing for 5,418 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 49, negative: 5,368, in progress: 1)
- Out of 15 people related to a bar in Seo-gu:
- Out of 11 people related to a singing room in Namdong-gu:
Positive-6, In progress-5