123 new confirmed cases in Incheon (12,073 in total)
[as of 00:00 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (31)
- 8 related to a daycare center A in Bupyeong-gu
- 14 related to a daycare center B in Bupyeong-gu
- 7 related to a family and acquaintance in Yeonsu-gu
- 2 related to a steel plate manufacturer in Bupyeong-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccine Roll-out Incheon (as of 00:00, Sept. 2)
- By the percentage of population: First dose-55.5%, Fully vaccinated-29.1%
*The above figures are tentative statistics variable depending on vaccination registration status.
○ On-site inspection on Gun/Gu public and private funeral service facilities (Sept.13-17)
- Target: a total of 507 facilities (public: 99/private: 408)
*Types: charnel houses, graves, natural burial grounds, charnel walls, etc.
- Actions in place: Promoting the 'Stop for a Moment' campaign during the Chuseok holiday and advising to enhance the virus control rules at the facilities
○ COVID-19 testing for 11,008 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (Positive-53, Negative-10,171, In progress-784)
- Out of 277 people related to an elementary school in Bupyeong-gu:
- All 131 people related to a veterinary clinic in Gyeyang-gu tested negative.
○ Janssen COVID-19 vaccines for foreign nationals residing in Korea
□ Eligibility: Foreign residents (aged 30 or older, incl. illegal residents)
· Registered: Present Residence Card
· Non-registered: Present Passport (expired passport is also acceptable)
※ Except for short-term visitors, who are staying in Korea for less than 90 days for tourism, etc.
□ Period: Mon. Aug. 23 - Fri. Sept. 17, 2021
□ Place: Local public health center of residential address (closed on weekends)
□ Procedure: Registration and vaccination take place on the same day