118 new confirmed cases in Incheon (12,191 in total)
[as of 00:00 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (12)
- 6 related to a daycare center A in Bupyeong-gu
- 2 related to a company A in Namdong-gu
- 2 related to a family and/or acquaintances in Yeonsu-gu
- 1 related to a steel plate manufacturer in Bupyeong-gu
- 1 related to a mart in Seo-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccine Roll-out Incheon (as of 00:00, Sept. 3)
- By the percentage of population: First dose-55.9%, Fully vaccinated-30%
*The above figures are tentative statistics variable depending on vaccination registration status.
○ On-site inspection on Gun/Gu public and private funeral service facilities (Sept.13-17)
- Target: a total of 507 facilities (public: 99/private: 408)
*Types: charnel houses, graves, natural burial grounds, charnel walls, etc.
- Actions in place: Promoting the 'Stop for a Moment' campaign during the Chuseok holiday and advising to enhance the virus control rules at the facilities
○ Extension of COVID-19 social distancing level 4 in the Seoul Metropoliatn Area (Sept.6 – Oct. 3)
- Operating hours of restaurants and cafes are changed to 10 p.m.
- 6 people, including people who completed vaccination, are allow to gather at restaurants, cafes, and family meetings.
*Those who completed the first shot and are unvaccinated are allowed to gather up to 4 people before 6 p.m. and up to 2 after 6 p.m.
○ Janssen COVID-19 vaccines for foreign nationals residing in Korea
□ Eligibility: Foreign residents (aged 30 or older, incl. illegal residents)
· Registered: Present Residence Card
· Non-registered: Present Passport (expired passport is also acceptable)
※ Except for short-term visitors, who are staying in Korea for less than 90 days for tourism, etc.
□ Period: Mon. Aug. 23 - Fri. Sept. 17, 2021
□ Place: Local public health center of residential address (closed on weekends)
□ Procedure: Registration and vaccination take place on the same day