87 new confirmed cases in Incheon (12,559 in total)
[as of 00:00 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (12)
*2 related to a company in Dong-gu
*4 related to a daycare center in Michuhol-gu
*3 related to A daycare center, 1 related to B daycare center, and 1 related to a company in Bupyeong-gu
*1 related to a daycare center in Seo-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccine Roll-out in Incheon (as of 00:00, Sept. 7)
-By percentage of population: Received the 1st dose - 58.2% / Fully vaccinated: 33.1%
*The above figures are tentative statistics variable depending on vaccination registration status.
○ Note: Operation suspension of Incheon public sports facilities to prevent further spread of COVID-19
- A total of 39 facilities, including Incheon Asiad Main Stadium, Samsan World Gymnasium, Gyesan Citizen's Sports Center, Munhak Park Tae-hwan Aquatics Center, Yeorumul Tennis Court, etc.), are subject to the temporary closure.
*For more details, please refer to the News section of Incheon website and Incheon blog.
○ COVID-19 testing for 19,560 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 38 / negative: 18,892 / in progress: 630)
- Out of 200 people related to a logistics center in Seo-gu: Negative-1, In progress-199
- Out of 33 people related to a bus company in Bupyeong-gu: Negative-20, In progress-13
○ Janssen COVID-19 vaccines for foreign nationals residing in Korea
□ Eligibility: Foreign residents (aged 30 or older, incl. illegal residents)
· Registered: Present Residence Card
· Non-registered: Present Passport (expired passport is also acceptable)
※ Except for short-term visitors, who are staying in Korea for less than 90 days for tourism, etc.
□ Period: Mon. Aug. 23 - Fri. Sept. 17, 2021
□ Place: Local public health center of residential address (closed on weekends)
□ Procedure: Registration and vaccination take place on the same day
○ Five ways to prevent COVID-19 infections
1. Stay at home for three to four days when you are sick.
2. Keep a safe distance of two arms-length from others.
3. Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds and cover your mouth and nose with your sleeves when coughing.
4. Ventilate at least twice a day and disinfect regularly.
5. Stay socially connected while being physically distant.