Incheon Daily Report [September 6, 2021]
83 new confirmed cases in Incheon (12,472 in total)
[as of 00:00 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (17)
*10 related to a medical insitution in Namdong-gu
*1 related to a construction site in Ansan city, Gyeonggi-do
*2 related to a daycare center in Michuhol-gu
*1 related to a company in Namdong-gu
*3 related to a daycare center in Bupyeong-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccine Roll-out in Incheon (as of 00:00, Sept. 6)
-By percentage of population: Received the 1st dose - 56.7% / Fully vaccinated: 31.9%
*The above figures are tentative statistics variable depending on vaccination registration status.
○ COVID-19 testing for 19,785 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 51 / negative: 18,910 / in progress: 824)
- All 55 people related to a high shool in Yeonsu-gu tested negative.
○ Janssen COVID-19 vaccines for foreign nationals residing in Korea
□ Eligibility: Foreign residents (aged 30 or older, incl. illegal residents)
· Registered: Present Residence Card
· Non-registered: Present Passport (expired passport is also acceptable)
※ Except for s hort-term visitors, who are staying in Korea for less than 90 days for tourism, etc.
□ Period: Mon. Aug. 23 - Fri. Sept. 17, 2021
□ Place: Local public health center of residential address (closed on weekends)
□ Procedure: Registration and vaccination take place on the same day
○ Five ways to prevent COVID-19 infections
1. Stay at home for three to four days when you are sick.
2. Keep a safe distance of two arms-length from others.
3. Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds and cover your mouth and nose with your sleeves when coughing.
4. Ventilate at least twice a day and disinfect regularly.
5. Stay socially connected while being physically distant.
【 Key City Affairs 】
○ Smart transport helper in the palm of my hand!
I-Trip and I-Order services launch in Songdo area (from Sept. 6, 2021)
- I-Trip: Public transportation already available in the existing navigation app with a new addition of other transportation modes (I-multi modal)
- I-Order: Pre-order and payment service available to use on the move
※ Download the app at Google Playstore, etc., and register to use.
KOGL: Source Indication (Type 1)
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.