Incheon Daily Report [September 13, 2021]
151 new confirmed cases in Incheon (13,338 in total)
[as of 00:00 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (65)
*1 related to a company in Bupyeong-gu
*25 related to a medical institution in Namdong-gu
*2 related to a middle school in Seo-gu
*34 related to a medical institution in Gyeyang-gu
*1 related to a company in Namdong-gu
*2 related to a day care center in Seo-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccine Roll-out in Incheon (as of 00:00, Sept. 13)
-By percentage of population: Received the 1st dose - 63.3% / Fully vaccinated: 36.4%
*The above figures are tentative statistics variable depending on vaccination registration status.
○ COVID-19 testing for 2,114 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 72 / negative: 1,511 / in progress: 531)
○ Janssen COVID-19 vaccines for foreign nationals residing in Korea
□ Eligibility: Foreign residents (aged 30 or older, incl. illegal residents)
· Registered: Present Residence Card
· Non-registered: Present Passport (expired passport is also acceptable)
※ Except for short-term visitors, who are staying in Korea for less than 90 days for tourism, etc.
□ Period: Mon. Aug. 23 - Fri. Sept. 17, 2021
□ Place: Local public health center of residential address (closed on weekends)
□ Procedure: Registration and vaccination take place on the same day
○ Five ways to prevent COVID-19 infections
1. Stay at home for three to four days when you are sick.
2. Keep a safe distance of two arms-length from others.
3. Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds and cover your mouth and nose with your sleeves when coughing.
4. Ventilate at least twice a day and disinfect regularly.
5. Stay socially connected while being physically distant.
【Key City Affairs】
○ Incheon opens a naming contest for the cleaner and healthier tap water of Incheon,
following the ISO 22000 certification. (Sept. 10 - 24)
- How to participate: via Incheon city's official website (소통참여-공모전) /
via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) / via post: 225 Seokjeong-ro, Michuhol-gu
- Winner announcement: Oct. 14, 2021 at Citizens Forum
KOGL: Source Indication (Type 1)
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.