124 new confirmed cases in Incheon (13,462 in total)
[as of 00:00 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (24)
*11 related to a company in Bupyeong-gu
*4 related to a medical institution in Namdong-gu
*5 related to a middle school in Seo-gu
*2 related to a medical institution in Gyeyang-gu
*1 related to a day care center in Seo-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccine Roll-out in Incheon (as of 00:00, Sept. 14)
- By percentage of population: Received the 1st dose - 65% / Fully vaccinated: 37.3%
*The above figures are tentative statistics variable depending on vaccination registration status.
○ During the Chusoek holidays, visits to elderly care facilities are to be allowed temporarily. (Sep. 13 – Sep. 26)
- Fully vaccinated facility residents and visitors can have face-to-face meetings. (Otherwise, non face-to-face meetings are allowed.)
- 8 meetings per day are allowed for one facility: 4 meetings with less than 5 people in the morning and in the afternoon
○ COVID-19 testing for 1,771 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 66 / negative: 935 / in progress: 770)
- All 123 people related to an elementary school in Namdong-gu tested negative.
- All 167 people related to an elementary school in Yeonsu-gu tested negative.
○ Janssen COVID-19 vaccines for foreign nationals residing in Korea
□ Eligibility: Foreign residents (aged 30 or older, incl. illegal residents)
· Registered: Present Residence Card
· Non-registered: Present Passport (expired passport is also acceptable)
※ Except for short-term visitors, who are staying in Korea for less than 90 days for tourism, etc.
□ Period: Mon. Aug. 23 - Fri. Sept. 17, 2021
□ Place: Local public health center of residential address (closed on weekends)
□ Procedure: Registration and vaccination take place on the same day