Incheon Daily Report [September 16, 2021]
137 new confirmed cases in Incheon (13,763 in total)
[as of 00:00 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (31)
*7 related to a construction site in Gyeyang-gu
*9 related to a middle school in Yeonsu-gu
*1 related to a company in Bupyeong-gu
*1 related to a company in Gyeyang-gu
*6 related to a medical institution in Namdong-gu
*3 related to a middle school in Seo-gu
*1 related to a private institute in Seo-gu
*3 related to an insurance company in Seo-gu
○ COVID-19 Vaccine Roll-out in Incheon (as of 00:00, Sept. 16)
-By percentage of population: Received the 1st dose - 67.1% / Fully vaccinated: 38.6%
*The above figures are tentative statistics variable depending on vaccination registration status.
○ Screening stations in normal operations during Chuseok holiday (Sept.18-22)
- At public health center: 09:00-18:00
- Temporary testing stations: 09:00-13:00
○ COVID-19 testing for 3,476 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 108 / negative: 2,556 / in progress: 812)
○ Janssen COVID-19 vaccines for foreign nationals residing in Korea
□ Eligibility: Foreign residents (aged 30 or older, incl. illegal residents)
· Registered: Present Residence Card
· Non-registered: Present Passport (expired passport is also acceptable)
※ Except for s hort-term visitors, who are staying in Korea for less than 90 days for tourism, etc.
□ Period: Mon. Aug. 23 - Fri. Sept. 17, 2021
□ Place: Local public health center of residential address (closed on weekends)
□ Procedure: Registration and vaccination take place on the same day
○ Five ways to prevent COVID-19 infections
1. Stay at home for three to four days when you are sick.
2. Keep a safe distance of two arms-length from others.
3. Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds and cover your mouth and nose with your sleeves when coughing.
4. Ventilate at least twice a day and disinfect regularly.
5. Stay socially connected while being physically distant.
COVID-19 Vaccination, the fastest and safest way to protect each other.
KOGL: Source Indication (Type 1)
이 게시물은 "공공누리"의 자유이용허락 표시제도에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.