164 new confirmed cases in Incheon (13,626 in total)
[as of 00:00 am]
Contact case outside Incheon
Cluster Infection (43)
*[Bupyeong-gu] 1 related to company A, 2 related to company B, 3 related to a call center, and 1 related to a steel sheet manufacturer
*[Namdong-gu] 6 related to a nursing hospital, 3 related to medical institute A, and 6 related to medical institute B
*[Seo-gu] 1 related to a middle school, 1 related to a private educational institute, 1 related to the transportation industry, and 3 related to family and acquaintance meetings
*[Gyeyang-gu] 2 related to a medical institute and 1 related to a company
*[Yeonsu-gu] 10 related to a middle school
○ COVID-19 Vaccine Roll-out in Incheon (as of 00:00, Sept. 15)
- By percentage of population: Received the 1st dose – 66.3% / Fully vaccinated: 37.7%
*The above figures are tentative statistics variable depending on vaccination registration status.
○ A llowance for up to eight family members to gather for Chuseok (Sep. 17 – Sep. 23)
- Family gatherings can have up to 8 people with 4 fully vaccinated.
(This is only applied to family gatherings. If unvaccinated or not-fully vaccinated, people can gather up to 4.)
○ COVID-19 testing for 4,017 people who used public facilities related to confirmed cases is underway (positive: 96 / negative: 1,879 / in progress: 2,042)
○ Janssen COVID-19 vaccines for foreign nationals residing in Korea
□ Eligibility: Foreign residents (aged 30 or older, incl. illegal residents)
· Registered: Present Residence Card
· Non-registered: Present Passport (expired passport is also acceptable)
※ Except for s hort-term visitors, who are staying in Korea for less than 90 days for tourism, etc.
□ Period: Mon. Aug. 23 - Fri. Sept. 17, 2021
□ Place: Local public health center of residential address (closed on weekends)
□ Procedure: Registration and vaccination take place on the same day
○ Five ways to prevent COVID-19 infections
1. Stay at home for three to four days when you are sick.
2. Keep a safe distance of two arms-length from others.
3. Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds and cover your mouth and nose with your sleeves when coughing.
4. Ventilate at least twice a day and disinfect regularly.
5. Stay socially connected while being physically distant.